This pandemic has brought not only very trying times for everyone, but drastic changes in how we keep our patients and staff healthy and safe. Now that we are getting back to some sense of normal, going to the dentist for preventative care is one of them.
Please know that we need to follow the safety guidelines set forth by the ADA and the CDC, and ask that the following be adhered to so that we can protect you, our patients, and our staff.
All paperwork, must be completed and emailed back to the office prior to your appointment; this includes:
- COVID-19 questionnaire, must be emailed prior to your appointment.
- Every person entering the office is expected to wear a face covering and will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon entry.
- Upon arrival at our office, call us before entering the office to let us know you have arrived; we will call or text you once the office ready for you to enter.
- We ask that patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible; for those patients who need a guardian to accompany them, it is limited to a single-family member.
- We ask that you please take your temperature the morning of your appointment, we will confirm no fever with a contactless thermometer upon arrival.
And Now for the fun stuff, like songs to sing while you are brushing your teeth and flossing. Your morning routine can either set you up for success, or for a less than perfect day. Now we all know that brushing our teeth for two minutes a day in the morning and at night is essential to our oral health, but how can we do it in a more fun way?
Here are a list of our favorite brushing songs to brush our teeth to, that are not only two minutes long, but help us start our day with a little fun as well:
- “I’m Happy Just to Dance with You” – The Beatles
- “Hit The Road Jack” – Ray Charles
- “Happy Together” – The Turtles
- “Heartbreak Hotel” – Elvis Presley
- “Respect” – Aretha Franklin
- “All Shook Up” – Elvis Presley
- “You Got a Friend In Me” – Randy Newman
- “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Julie Andrews, Dick Van Dyke
Looking for more fun brushing or flossing songs? Give Alpha Dental Center a call today at (855) 50-ALPHA!