What is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Today’s dental procedures, available at Alpha Dental Centers, can range from restoring broken or damaged teeth, or cosmetic treatment, up to full mouth reconstruction. Full mouth reconstruction is a treatment plan for people who have extensive dental issues that call for a variety of services. Using panoramic and dental x-rays a skilled Alpha Dental dentist will assess your situation and work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your goals and budgetary needs.
Elements of Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Full mouth reconstruction can include any of the following treatments.
- Extractions and root canals: When teeth are infected or severely damaged, they may need extraction. However, a root canal with installation of a crown can save and protect a damaged tooth.
- Dental Implants: Titanium posts implanted in your jaw will provide support for replacement dentures. In cases where the jaw bone has weakened due to tooth loss, bone grafts can be used to help support the implants.
- Dental Crowns, Bridges, and Dentures: Missing teeth can be replaced by porcelain restorations for individual, multiple or extensive areas of tooth loss. Crowns, bridges and dentures can be attached to dental implants for strong realistic tooth structures.
- Periodontal treatment: Gum disease, like gingivitis, can cause receding gums, tooth loss, and weakening of jaw bones. Treatment for this can involve deep scaling of affected teeth, to eliminate deep pockets of bacteria.
Contact Alpha Dental Centers
If you want to learn more about how Dr. Munal S. Salem and his Professional associates can provide a full mouth reconstruction to help you improve your smile, contact us today.